Skip to main content

1 Month @ Work

Things have been going well.

Adapting well, eat well, sleep well... all for the compensation of living in a place.... far, far away from the world called West Malaysia.

Have set my Task and Target for this quarter so I will have something to do and a good probation report to write.

The problem now is... when to start. I am 1 month here already and for the whole next week, I won't have anything to do since my bosses are all on leave. Selamat Hari Raya!

So hopefully after next week, I will have some serious work to do.

oh oh btw, I learn to be more environmental friendly and aware of safety.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Test File

Office in Weekend= Library in Unim

Spend some of my weekend hours in the office. Nostalgically, this scenario reminds me back at the days when I visited the library. Spent the 1st 30 mins fiddling books, and the remaining hours chatting with friend, surfing internet while waiting for friends call to go for a short (like 40 mins) tea break outside the university. And now, I'm waiting for colleagues' call to head for cinema.. tickets bought already anyway. Life in Miri is much more easy going than in KL. Office is just 5 minutes away from my home, cinema/ town 15 minutes from office. No jam, more time, but lack of crazy funny stuff to do. Hope my boss don't see this... ahaha..just kidding but hey, isn't today Saturday?!

are you happy with your job

Are you happy with your job? Do you find yourself sighing or maybe swearing every morning you spread your arms waking up? Do you already feel sad on Sunday when you need to iron your clothes? And do you stare at the wall by your bed before sleeping on Sunday and mumbled 'here we go again'? I have been self demotivated at times thinking about my career. As a young and active graduate, I am impatient, eager, charged and so wanting to do something much more challenging in the working world. However, the role that I am assigned currently is a little reserved and pace keeping. I find myself dissatisfied for picking up things much slower than anyone else, even time catches up on me. It's a year already. I'm giving myself another period of time for the hope that things will change, get better or perhaps favors me. I admit I may be over ambitious at times but please don't kill it, I want to set to be somebody someday although I may not have the capability for such achieveme...