Skip to main content

are you happy with your job

Are you happy with your job? Do you find yourself sighing or maybe swearing every morning you spread your arms waking up? Do you already feel sad on Sunday when you need to iron your clothes? And do you stare at the wall by your bed before sleeping on Sunday and mumbled 'here we go again'?

I have been self demotivated at times thinking about my career. As a young and active graduate, I am impatient, eager, charged and so wanting to do something much more challenging in the working world. However, the role that I am assigned currently is a little reserved and pace keeping. I find myself dissatisfied for picking up things much slower than anyone else, even time catches up on me. It's a year already.

I'm giving myself another period of time for the hope that things will change, get better or perhaps favors me. I admit I may be over ambitious at times but please don't kill it, I want to set to be somebody someday although I may not have the capability for such achievement. But what the heck, whenever there's a chance and risk, I'll grab it and seldom look back (I don't think I can never look back hehehe).

Anyway... what lies in the future...

Probably a retiree will have the best peace in mind, thinking each day is a day closer to paradise ( and also to 'eternity' >.<)

Comments

  1. hmm... dat was a sarcastic remark... closer to death perhaps? up to individual to define...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Leisure Driving

I've just returned from driving around Miri. From Miri Airport bypass to Miri-Pujut road. I stopped by a bakery to ease my stomach after paying so much attention on the road. (maybe it's the brunch, not the drive..lol) When I returned home. I felt so wasted. The road is not twisty and I wasn't even in a fun hot hatch. I was doing a spirited driving in a TOWN CAR! Boring. If I were to be relocated back to KL someday, bet that I would get a car that I could appreciate the thrill of driving up to Genting once in a while for a short getaway from the city. Well, Miri aint city... there's no my claimed 'getaway' for me here. Nevertheless, my current car is a decent one, a nippy zippy town car. Just that sometimes it serves the wrong purpose. Tried hard to cope with my demand. lol. I'm not abusive of my car. I'm more of touge style that drag. I guess 2 more tyres are ready to go. In short, the car is here to stay although it did not really meet my expectation.

What Am I Up To Lately?

Happy fiddling with my Alpha 380. That's what I've been working on lately. I really need some practise before going for my trip to Taiwan in the next 2 weeks. It's already 1 month since I owned this DSLR. So what's good and what's not about it? Good this about this cam is that it fits me well as a beginner (well that I mean I'm a beginner not the dslr), nicely size and weighted, at least for me. The bad thing is this dslr is not performing well under low light. With my shaky hands, night photos without a tripod look disastrous. Learnt the very basic (errr. using the automatic mode all the way) on my own. Previous post is the very 1st self tutorial. And then, attended Sony Alpha Workshop in Miri. The facilitator and I were the only West Malaysian there.. Love this effect.. i was snapping in BULB mode in the dark and suddenly someone turned on the light.... image looked luminence and surreal! Learning to take details... better than before A great workshop I must